If you are ever lucky or unlucky enough (depending on how you look at it) to work at a Kenyan startup, there are a couple of experiences that you will go through as an employee.
It was Thursday night and I was a bit tipsy from taking NewsCafe cocktails. I can’t remember which cocktails I had that night, maybe 7 Deadly Sins or Bull Frog. Two glasses of any of their cocktails and you’re set for the night – the high sneaks up on you when you least expect it.
The plastic bags ban in Kenya came into effect yesterday, 28th August 2017. Depending on how the Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources and NEMA handle the implementation, it could end up being one of the most historic days in Kenya or it could go down as one of the gazillion laws that don’t work […]
Today’s post is about an organization I’m intimately involved with, Music ‘n’ Brains. Music ‘n’ Brains is an industry event for musicians and music business professionals to come together to learn from each other’s experiences, discover new music and make friends for their journeys ahead. See who we are, what we do, and why we […]
- 5 Things Every Kenyan Startup Employee Will Experience September 11, 2017
- NewsCafe Cocktails, Bad Decisions & Renewing a Driving Licence Online September 6, 2017
- A Memoir: This Child Will Be Great September 1, 2017
- Plastic Bags Ban Kenya: What are the Alternatives? August 29, 2017
- Music ‘n’ Brains featuring Fena Gitu August 28, 2017