The Sondeka Awards Ceremony, a brainchild of Creatives Garage, is taking place on March 28th, 2018 at the Loius Leakey Auditorium. The Awards are Creatives Garage way of giving back to the creative community that they have spent more than 4 years advocating for and supporting. The Sondeka Awards is an avenue for Creatives Garage […]
You became an asshole when, at age 14, you told me I wouldn’t get a husband. I have no desire to be married and live out my life cleaning up after a man-child like you. You became an asshole when you placed your lips on mine and asked me not to tell anyone. You are […]
If you are ever lucky or unlucky enough (depending on how you look at it) to work at a Kenyan startup, there are a couple of experiences that you will go through as an employee.
It was Thursday night and I was a bit tipsy from taking NewsCafe cocktails. I can’t remember which cocktails I had that night, maybe 7 Deadly Sins or Bull Frog. Two glasses of any of their cocktails and you’re set for the night – the high sneaks up on you when you least expect it.
- Sondeka Awards 2018 March 18, 2018
- You Became An Asshole March 16, 2018
- 5 Things Every Kenyan Startup Employee Will Experience September 11, 2017
- NewsCafe Cocktails, Bad Decisions & Renewing a Driving Licence Online September 6, 2017
- A Memoir: This Child Will Be Great September 1, 2017